Effective, whole-house humidity control
A Bypass Humidifier works with your heating system to keep your home's air from being too dry. The humidifier adds moisture to the air, and the fan inside your furnace or air handler circulates the humidified air to every room.
- Maintains optimal comfort during heating seasons by minimizing problems associated with dry air
- Available with Automatic Control to keep humidity precisely where you need it
- Provides an easier-to-use and less intrusive option to portable units—no need to constantly fill and clean units
- Creates a healthier home and lessens skin irritations, sore throats and respiratory problems
- Protects home and furnishings by reducing the risk of wood warping and cracking