Please contact us for your free in-home estimate on installing a new furnace, heat pump or air conditioner. Our experienced and friendly sales staff will be able to answer your questions and provide you with expert advice. By having a member of our sales staff visit your home, we are able to provide you with information on the equipment that will best suit your individual needs.
Once you’ve made the decision to install through KamCity Mechanical, you can feel confident that your equipment will be installed by certified and professional HVAC technicians.
What to expect on your installation day:
- All installers are KamCity Mechanical employees.
- They will introduce themselves by name and company upon arrival.
- Decisions made on the job will accommodate customers' requests as much as possible.
- Installers will discuss the work to be performed.
- Drop sheets will be used on floors.
- All debris will be removed after completion of the job.
- Start-up on equipment will be performed to ensure proper operation.
- Installer will review system operation with you and answer any questions.
- Paperwork to be signed off by the customer once the job is complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Following the installation day, you will receive a follow up call from you Comfort Advisor as to your satisfaction with the overall workmanship and the installers.
Call Us Now